A Taste of the Past
Our Taste of the Past gift set will set the mood for a dramatic, suspenseful journey to a time rich with historical significance. The fascinating narrative of "Lincoln's Last Trial" is accompanied by Colorado-made Hammond's chocolate bars and an oaky bourbon-and-tobacco-scented candle. The gift also includes old-fashioned drink recipes to complement the read. It's perfect for history buffs or military history enthusiasts.
Your gift package will be available for pickup at the DCL location of your choice. Please specify your preferred pickup location in the comments at checkout.
- 1 "Lincoln's Last Trial: The Murder Case that Propelled Him to the Presidency" Book
- 1 2.25-oz. Hammond's Bourbon Pecan Pie Milk Chocolate Bar – Made in Colorado!
- 1 2.25-oz. Hammond's Sea Side Caramel Dark Chocolate & Sea Salt Bar – Made in Colorado!
- 1 Catcher in the Rye (Bourbon & Tobacco Flower) Candle
- 1 Set Old-Time Drink Recipes
- 1 Custom Bookmark & Curated Book List
"Lincoln's Last Trial: The Murder Case that Propelled Him to the Presidency" by Dan Abrams & David Fisher (A Taste of the Past). This true story of Abraham Lincoln's last murder trial brilliantly captures dramatic courtroom clashes and Lincoln's deep personal involvement. The legal battle fought in this case remains relevant today.
More from this collection
Important Ordering & Delivery Details
Quantities are limited. Actual products may vary slightly from photos. Gift packages will be available for pickup at the DCL location of your choice. Please specify your preferred pickup location at checkout.